Beauty Net Korea Haul // Not What You Think

Beauty Net Korea [Haul]

One of the first search results you see when you Google 'Beauty Net Korea' is some blog telling you to not buy from them. I saw the post after I ordered for the first time.  So I wondered whether there would be any problems with my order.

I placed my order on the 14th of September and the reason it took a while to get shipped was because it takes time for payments to get processed; 
especially PayPal. There are other reasons like logistics etc. but that person's blog post was a different experience to mine.

My order was shipped 4 days later (the same day the payment was processed)
 and I received my order to Sydney 15 days later. *They advise that it takes 15-40 days to arrive. Shipping was free and the order was pretty heavy. Many websites don't offer free shipping so I'm glad for this.

 This was what I received:



 This is what I bought with $75.32 AUD.

 The packaging came fine without dents.

 There's nothing bad to say about the site, I've seen a comment about them selling a fake product but everything seemed legitimate. 

   These were the free samples packed (the tint was free with orders over $50 USD woopee)

My Order:

Maybe the currency conversion rate has fluctuated since I purchased but this adds up to $73.32 and I paid $75.32 (at the time it was $66.20 USD). 

Or there could be currency conversion fees etc. 

I wasn't paid or given anything to do this review. It's just the one experience that I had with them which I found good but I'll tell you that they're a well established business that you can trust. 

Other than that I'll post reviews of the items I bought soon. Every product has a pleasant smell to it so I'm keen to try them. I don't even know if this is counted as a haul but eh :). The Innisfree products were for my mum so I'm gonna go pass them onto her.

Feel free to follow my blog. Have a nice dayyyyyyyy :) 

Sincerely, Skin ™

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cosmetic Deluxe ™. Powered by Blogger.