Innisfree Green Tea Seed Eye Cream // REVIEW

Innisfree 

Green Tea Seed Eye Cream


Price: $30 AUD for 30ml 

Origin: Korea // Website Link

Directions and Ingredients:



Thoughts:




  
  A few months ago, I bought this eye cream for my mum. Over the past few months, she's been using it, or I've been putting it on for her. What I really like about the range is the matte lid. When I tried the cream, it spread on smooth and the consistency of the cream had that similar matte feel to the lid. 

The scent of this cream is less stronger than the green tea serum (which has a really powerful green tea extract smell). I feel like every time I apply it on my mum, I only need a little dab which spreads along well. Additionally, the texture of the cream isn't runny so the lid always stays clean. Overall I can appreciate the scent, texture, and moisture provided by the cream. The only thing about this product is that you get less cream than you think is packaged.


  As you can see in the picture above, the inner circle is actually the container. *The date at the bottom is the manufacture date, not the expiry date.

To summarise: 
Pros:    
            ✽ Great scent, texture and moisture
Cons:
             The actual amount of cream is quite less (30mL) compared to the container size

Extra Pictures:







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cosmetic Deluxe ™. Powered by Blogger.