REVIEW // Innisfree Brushes + Smart Foundation Perfect Cover

Innisfree Brushes

In a post I mentioned how innisfreeworld.com sent me a different foundation brush to the one pictured so I contacted them. 

Turns out that they used the wrong picture on the site. They also sent me the brush that was (wrongly) pictured via EMS shipping so I got the brush in 3 days. They apologised for the inconvenience and said I could keep the old brush and they removed the item off their site after I contacted them.

Now that everything's received, I just wanted to post pictures in case anyone's considering their brushes (not really a review)... :)


Left to right: 
  - Pack brush
  - Diagonal line cheek brush
  - Foundation brush
  - Well-fitted foundation brush
  - Medium eyeshadow brush
  - Angled eyebrow brush

The numbers on the brushes are approx. prices, it really varies where you get it from!

The handles (?) come with a light lacquer-type finish.

    Pack Brush: 
  Soft on your skin and easy to apply sleeping packs.                                              $2 - $2.95

      Diagonal Line Cheek Brush: 
  Efficient with powder (as in it doesn't particles don't fly all over the place).               $8 - $11

There are 2 Different Foundation Brushes:
  ((Don't get confused))


1) Foundation Brush: 
  A seriously silky brush. (Sorry about the pic, I kept trying but failed)                         $8 - $11

2) Well-fitted Foundation Brush: 
  Really gentle and precise. The softest one :)                                                           $10 - $13

    Eyeshadow Brush: 
  Probably not for blending creases, it's hard on your skin. Spreads pigments well.       $3 - 5

    Angle Eyebrow Brush: 
  Never owned an eyebrow brush this thin - pretty easy to use.                               $4.50 - $6

  Overall, the concept of these brushes are pretty cool. They're light, brush hairs stay in well and have an eco-feel. I bought three of these when I went to the city and I ended up getting more.

Smart Foundation (Perfect Cover)

There are different 'smart foundations'. Each between SPF30 & SPF33. They're 15ml so they're pretty slim and convenient to slip into a make up case.



Ingredients were in Korean but a list of full ingredients in English are here.

It contains green tea so the smell is quite refreshing for a foundation. Other make up companies should take note!!!

 The lid is really precise and you honestly don't need that much.

 I just randomly dabbed some on with a brush. After that it really gave good coverage.


I am not pale so No.21 was right for me.

Byyyyyyeeeeee :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cosmetic Deluxe ™. Powered by Blogger.