Kracie Ichikami High Penetration Hair Mask // REVIEW and Pictures

I C H I K A M I

Hair Treatment Mask




Price: $19 AUD for 180g

Origin: Japan // Website Link

Also available in: Peach


Directions and Ingredients: "After shampooing, wring out excess water and work a scoop of mask evenly all over hair. Leave on for 1-2 minutes before rinsing off."

According to a site the product has "black rice & soy bean/black bean extract which penetrate hair strands to repair rough and ragged cuticles from the inside out. Moisturizing formula reverses the effect of environmental stressors on your locks, restoring luster and bounce to dry and damaged hair."



Thoughts: 
  I really just bought this for my older sister as she likes this kind of thing. As soon as I opened the tub's flip-open lid, a really pleasant fragrant smell just popped out. I've been sniffing the tub for the past few minutes trying to find a way to describe the scent. All I can say is that it smells fresh, cool/minty and floral. 

The leave-on time for this is short (1-2 mins), so that's pretty good. I applied this on my sister's hair and it left her hair easier to brush and smelling nice. Two days later when I tried it, the product left my hair looking oily. Not many people have this problem with new formulas, but I do so if you're one of those people it mightn't work well for you unless you want to wash your hair multiple times.


Overall: 
Pros:    
            ✽ Packaging is great, stackable storage, the scent is my favourite thing + it makes your hair easy to brush and leave-on time is short.
Cons:
             The tub can be misleading about the amount of product packaged (picture below), and it makes my hair look oily (so if you sometimes get oily-looking hair from changing shampoo brands, this hair mask might not be good for you) .



Extra Pictures: 









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cosmetic Deluxe ™. Powered by Blogger.