REVIEW // Innisfree Green Tea Sleeping Pack

Innisfree 

Green Tea Sleeping Pack

At first I wondered what a "sleeping pack" was, so I did a little research, here's what I gathered: 

  It's a creamy product that you apply overnight that's to be washed in the morning leaving certain results on your skin. 

Why it's different to a moisturiser (in my opinion):

  It doesn't instantly absorb into your skin, that's why it requires a certain amount of time till it can be washed off, the results; better than a moisturiser? probably the same.


Price: $17.86 AUD for 80ml 

Origin: Korea // You can purchase it globally <--

Claims: "Firmly replenish moisture, creating a dewy and translucent complexion... green complex from the pure Jeju island."

Directions: "During your evening skincare routine in the phase or after applying cream, apply an appropriate amount evenly onto entire face avoiding the eye and lip area. Gently massage to allow the formula to absorb into your skin and go to sleep leaving the formula on overnight."

Extra information from the website: 
      "Dual Moisture-Rising Technology... squeezed green tea from the fresh green tea leaves harvested on Jeju Island is rich in amino acids and minerals...better moisturised...seed oil locks moist...keeps it beneath the skin layer for a long time"

      "Anti-oxidant EGCG in green tea: nutriton capsule... gives anti-oxidant effect to skin and brightens the skin tone fast"

Ingredients: 


Specs/Features: This creamy formula comes in a 5.8cm tall x 7.5cm wide (diameter) tub.

Initial thoughts: I thought the cream would smell like green tea ice-cream and thought the tub's plastic would be thick with less content inside.

Final thoughts: The smell was rather like a fragrance. The tub though contained a lot of cream which spreads on fine and I really like the concept behind the product. It gives off temporary smoothness and moisture but I'm pretty sure if you consistently use it, that moisture will reduce aging. I guess it's just like a cream but it emphasizes the face wash in the morning.

To summarise: 


Pros:    A good amount of content is packaged
           ✽ Encourages smoother + nourished skin
           ✽ Generous amount of cleanser packaged

           ✽ Easy-to-stack packaging

            Formula is '4 Free' - Without: "parabena, mineral oil, synthetic colorants, imidazolidinyl urea (releases formaldehyde - cancer causing)



Cons:

             I wish it smelt like green tea ice-cream (but that would be artificial?)


UPDATE [The morning after]: hmm, I'm not sure whether it's my mindset or the fact that I find the product trustworthy but I think I noticed the moisture in my skin.

Personal rating: 4/5 (The ingredients are highly considerate of our health)

Extra pictures: 

(There's only cream on the right side of my hand) It doesn't instantly absorb, that's why it's a "Sleeping Pack" which works overnight.


Packaging clockwise

The product isn't old, I think these are the little nutrition capsules for brightening skin

Inner edges of the container are curved so it feels really nice when you swipe excess cream in the tub.

Just the top of the links 

Here are some links if you can't get it at a place near you:

Innisfree have recently launched a global site :)

      Payment: Credit card, Union Pay, Tenpay
      Shipping: varies
      Cost: $17.86 AUD
Cosmetic Market 2012 (eBay) I bought this here it arrived in 12 days to Sydney!
      Payment: Paypal
      Shipping: free
      Cost: $15.32 AUD
      Payment: Paypal
      Shipping: $2.50 (standard), free for orders over USD $50
      Cost: $15.32 AUD


Or you can get it on eBay through this search HERE.

Hope you've found this post worthwhile :)

 

My cousin's dog gave birth on the 7th of September, it's the 29th today :D So I'm pretty excited :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cosmetic Deluxe ™. Powered by Blogger.