Korean and Japanese Skin-care and Beauty Haul // Skin Food, Kracie, Etude House, Shiseido,


  Previously I never really understood, the concept of YouTubers and bloggers doing massive 'hauls'. I mean - I used to do hauls, but they were mini and consisted of some sales from streetwear stores, different lip balm flavours, and random room decorations. 

With that being said, trying new products and spoiling yourself once in a while is my idea of fun. I really think it's great to to invest in cosmetics and skin-care because it promotes looking after yourself and feeling confident.


  I just got a few gifts and things that I wanted to try - details below.




  Firstly, I bought a cute comb from Daiso (where everything is $2.80), cotton buds and an eyelash curler. I gave my mum my other one because she went to America for 7 weeks to see her pregnant sister who I found out gave birth to a baby girl today!




  I've wanted to try these sugar masks from Skin Food for a while now and finally decided to. There are other masks available i.e. rice, kiwi, banana yogurt... but Black Sugar seems to be the most popular because it has granules that are able to exfoliate. These wash off masks are about $13-$15 in-store.




   I grabbed a bottle of Etude House's Wonder Pore fresher because of my irritating black pores. The bottle was $20 and has a faint alcohol smell.




  Previously I'd never heard of brand 'Kose' but there was a little cute section for it in-store. I didn't have my own facial scrub so I chose their Softymo Mineral Wash which was $14.50 - but priced much higher on-line.

Due to the recent hot weather, I've come to like facial mists. I've really been liking the Shu Uemura 'depsea' mist range for their convenience and moisture so I tried Sana Hadonomy's Aquaplacenta mist and found the subtle scent very pleasant. Although it's quite large, I wouldn't mind chucking it in my bag and carrying the cute thing with me. Price: $16.




   I bought my sister Kracie's soybean hair mask. I applied it on her today and her hair was so smooth *eye heart emoji*. Having heard of Kracie Poppin (those products that make edible miniature versions of food), I'm surprised that they made hair products so well. Price $20.

For $22, I also got the white Shiseido hair mask as a gift. I also popped by a pharmacy to stock up on those green bottles of dry shampoo pictured in the background.

Woah, it's already 12am and I have a long day of Uni and work tomorrow so good night! 

X


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cosmetic Deluxe ™. Powered by Blogger.